Making the decision to centre a Bali vacation around a hotel in Nusa Dua is an excellent choice for those who want to take in the best this tropical paradise has to offer. Although on the Indonesian island’s southern side,...<br /><a class="read-more-button" href="https://yesstourbali.com/nusa-dua-puts-travelers-within-reach-of-balis-best-attractions/">Read more</a>
Making the decision to centre a Bali vacation around a hotel in Nusa Dua is an excellent choice for those who want to take in the best this tropical paradise has to offer.
Although on the Indonesian island’s southern side, Nusa Dua is rich with the types of attractions that make Bali so appealing to holidaymakers.
When the selected Bali accommodation is in Dua, vacationers will have the opportunity to take in some incredible sights. Dua is considered a resort community and has all of the modern accommodations holidaymakers seek out. This region of Bali is popular because of its:
* Beaches – Situated directly on the Indian Ocean, Dua is loaded with beaches that are ideal for sunset strolls, swimming, sunbathing, surfing, scuba diving and more. Dreamland Beach is one of the area’s most popular. It is a favourite for surfers, especially those on the intermediate level. Nusa Dua Beach is also considered tops with tourists. The beaches in this region are famed for their pristine white sand.
* Golfing opportunities – As a resort area, Nusa Dua does offer holidaymakers when a penchant for golf plenty of opportunities to get in a few rounds. Bali Golf and Country Club is one of the area’s most famed courses, offering 18 holes with incredible seaside views.
* Art – Local artwork and crafts are always on display and for sale in the many shops and galleries within Nusa Dua. For those who want to get a real taste of fine art, however, the Pasifika Museum awaits. This destination houses and extensive collection of works from all over the world. Although it features Indonesian artists prominently, it also has pieces from Italy, France and beyond.
* Shopping destinations – Nusa Dua is the place to be if shopping is a passion. The Bali Collection is perhaps the area’s biggest draw for shoppers. This outdoor mall features a large collection of international stores and local boutiques, as well.
* Cuisine – The taste buds will not suffer during a Bali vacation if Nusa Dua is the destination. This area offers foods from all over the world. It is possible to sup on the flavours of Indonesia one night and dine on Russian cuisine the next. Other possibilities include American, French, Mexican and more.
* Natural sights – N Dua is located just a short boat ride away from Pulau Penyu, or Turtle Island. This conservation site is home to many turtles, komodo dragons, birds, snakes and more.
* Historic sites – The nearby village of Uluwatu offers holidaymakers in Nusa Dua a chance to explore some of Bali’s history. Perhaps the most famous site in the region is the Uluwatu temple, which is built on a cliff above the Indian Ocean. This 11th century site is considered one of Bali’s six directional temples.
Nusa Dua is an extraordinary home base for Bali vacations. This resort area provides holidaymakers the opportunity to take in the sights, sounds, flavours and beaches that make this tropical paradise one worth visiting.