Finding Accommodation in Bali
There are some fantastic places to stay around the various towns, villages and cities in Bali. Many resorts and hotels have developed kid’s programmes, family friendly activities and babysitting to really cater to both parents and children. Many will often include those value added extras such as:
• Daily breakfasts for the whole family
• Kiddie pools
• Roll out beds
• Kid-friendly meals
• Education and information concierge
• Bali Hotspots
Bali is made up of many islands and the differences in each area will be sure to suit a range of needs from family to family.
• Kuta – There is a huge range of shopping options in Kuta, including markets, shopping centres, boutiques and specialty stores. While this location is one of the most well known in Bali, it is often avoided by families as it is best for shopping and partying and quality accommodation is limited!
• Tuban – With the best range of family accommodation available and a protected reef for super safe swimming, this spot in Bali is one of the most popular with families visiting this beautiful country. In addition to that, there are some fantastic water theme parks, shopping and family restaurants all in close proximity to most resorts. Tuban is located next to Kuta, but is far less “party” and much more “family” in atmosphere and also activities.
• Legian – This area offers a great, quality level of family accommodation, restaurants, shopping and activities. Generally the beach is far quieter than Kuta and doesn’t have as many hawkers.
• Sanur – When thinking of this area, think rest and relaxation! There is a great variety of quality, family friendly accommodation, along with sandy white beaches, lots of local shopping and loads of yummy places to eat!
Find a Deal on Bali Vacations
More often than not, the deals on holidays in Bali are impressive to say the least. Many packages will often include flights, accommodation, transfers and even some meals. Be sure to look around and compare prices, not only with your local travel agent, but on the web too! You’ll often find there are some great deals that are only available online and there are websites that are dedicated to providing family friendly holidays at great rates!