Bali, the tropical island located in Indonesia, is a mixture of western and traditional cultures, owing to the fact that in the past it was colonized by the Dutch, who built the most exotic villas there, which are opened for tourists today. The Dutch found the greenery and weather of this island very appealing and hence built the villas to exploit the beauty of nature.
The rooms were thus designed to keep cool and airy in the hot tropical climate of Bali with the walls and roofs made of wood and the floors lay with stone. And today, these exotic Bali villas are opened to tourists, for you to enjoy the ultimate holiday experience in Bali. It is also a good idea to go for Bali Villa rental.
Besides the luxurious stay at Bali, there are a lot of activities and tourist destinations you can enjoy in Bali. Some of them are listed below:
– Temples – Bali being a cultural and traditional place, is home to numerous ancient temples and places of worship, which are decades old and designed according to the ancient architectural techniques. The locals regularly worship their gods and you too can be a part of this ceremony of theirs to know more about their culture and rich past. You can hire a guide who will take you to every such temple and also provide you with all the information about them.
– Sightseeing – Bali is an island rich in greenery and wildlife. The sacred monkey forest in Ubud is a place you should be in if you are a wildlife lover. Just put on your boots and have a camera in hand to start with the adventurous tours in the tropical forests of Bali.
– Golf – If you are an avid golfer and cannot forget about the game even on vacations, then you should really try out the vast golf courses and games designed by the professionals in Bali. There are vast stretches of grassland with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and Bali’s volcanoes, while you enjoy the games.
– Mountain Climbing and Cycling – The rugged hills provide excellent adventure spots which you can enjoy, by trekking or even cycling your way through. You can take a guide who will keep you informed about all the facts about the places in Bali.
– Helicopter Rides – If you are ready to shell out the extra money off your pocket for something you cannot experience every day, then you must try out the helicopter tour of Bali, which will take you over the entire island giving you a chance to view all the terrace gardens, forests and volcanoes.
– Horse Rides – You can rent a horse, for a ride on the beaches or even through the paddy fields. You can opt for the best stables around Saba Bay Stables or Mia Villa Bali Rental for renting the best horses.
– Paragliding – One of the main beach sports in Bali is Paragliding. It is a worthwhile experience to fly over the cliffs and rocks viewing the vast Indian Ocean and the clear blue skies merging at the horizon.
Truly Bali is a once in a lifetime experience, that you should not miss out.